2016 Summer Essentials
Originally Published August 10, 2016
- Redken Beach Envy Shampoo – Cleanses the hair leaving it feeling textured!
- Redken Beach Envy Conditioner – Puts moisture in the hair without taking away that textured feel.
- Redken Beach Envy Wave Aid Styler – I’m in love with Redken’s new Beach Envy line! It adds body and beachy texture to all hair types. I like to spritz the Wave Aid Styler in damp hair and let it air dry to enhance my existing curl/texture, or diffuse with a dryer for texture and movement. The product line contains latex polymers for flexible movement and filoxane that expands inside the cuticle to build volume.
- Essie Polish – Essie’s Resort 2016 collection is amazing for pedicures – they look so pretty next to a tan! I like to keep back up polish in my bag for last minute touch-ups.
- Invisibobbles – These guys are a livesaver! When the heat is too much, Invisibobbles allow me to put my hair up without worrying about that obnoxious dent traditional ponytail holders can leave on your style.
- Redken One United – One United has 25 amazing benefits and is great for all hair types. It is a versatile leave in conditioner that adds moisture, enhances shine, and protects from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. I like to spritz it in before heading to the pool because it protects my color from the harsh chlorine in the water!
- Redken One United – Ditto
- Business Card – I always keep spare business cards on me. You never know when you’ll need one!