Bonnie - Hair Stylist (Salon Assistant Manager)10 Nov 2006
Experience: I have been in the Cosmetology industry for almost 4 yrs. I am currently a Level 3 at Elle Marie Hair Studio.
Specialty Services: I really enjoy doing Multi-dimentional colors and foils. I excel in haircuts. I also really enjoy doing updo's for weddings and special occasions.
Favorite Part of a Service: The look on my guests face is priceless when they see their new look for the first time.
Advanced Training: I have been to multiple hair shows, am Pureology certified, have attended Redken cut and color classes, and a Brazillian Gloss class.
- Womens: Velvet Gelatin - I really like this product because it helps control the hair while blow drying the hair. It also adds a lot of shine and softens the hair.
- Womens: Shine Max - I really like this product because you can use it on wet or dry hair. It helps tame frizz while keeping the hair soft.
- Womens: Rewind - I love using this product on short hair styles. It adds lots of texture, because it has little microfibers in it that helps the hair keep its style all day.
- Mens: Disrupt - I really like this product because a lot of men have problem cowlicks and hard hair to work with. This product has a lot of hold without the crunchiness of gel.
- Mens: Get groomed - I think this is a great product for men that like the longer hairstyles. It tames the poofy hair and gives it the second day look.
- Mens: Grip Tight - This is a great overall mens gel that has a lasting hold, especially for the men that have clipper cuts.
Hobbies: I love my horses. They are like my children. I take them camping a lot during the summer. The past 6 years my family and my boyfriends family have gone to Coos Bay, OR to the sand dunes to ride our 4 wheelers. I also enjoy hiking with my husky, Koda. The girly side of me likes to go shopping for shoes and make-up, but I hate spending my own money. :)
Portfolio [flickr set=72157628612621241]