Starting Date with Elle Marie:
Beauty School/Years in the Industry:
- Employee of the Quarter, Lake Stevens - Winter 2012
- Gorgeous ombré
- beautiful cuts
- Radiant blondes
- Fun color placement
- Special occasion hair
Passion for the Industry:
Making people fall in love with their hair and with me. Teaching people new ways to style their hair and create many fun options. The ability to let my creative juices flow. Take hair from boring to incredible.
Who Inspires Me?
I draw most of my inspiration from the red carpet. Master artists on stage at "Sexy Rocks" shows inspire me as well.
Professional Development (Education)
- Sexy Hair Product Knowledge
- 2012 Sexy Hair Conference - Los Angeles, CA
- Pureology Styling & Product Classes
- Redken Product and Color Classes
- 2011 Redken Symposium (Las Vegas)
- Hotheads Certified
- Rocking Beautiful Hair
- Going to Concerts
- Refurbishing Old Furniture
- Fun Crafts
Favorite Products and Why:
- Everything Sexy Hair - I eat sleep and breath Sexy Hair products!
- Sexy Hair What a Tease Backcomb in a Bottle - For extra height when wanting beautiful voluminous hair.
- Sexy Hair Play Dirty Texturizing Spray - for a piece of rock n roll style.
- Redken Antisnap - It's a miracle worker! It is a great leave-in conditioner that provides moisture.
- Redken Argan 6 Oil - It is a lightweight serum that can be used in multiple ways to repair and strengthen with a nice gloss end result.
- Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo and Conditioner - I truly see a difference when my clients switch to the shampoo and conditioner.
"Nina has been my hairstylist for about 3 years now. She has converted me into a true believer to NEVER use boxed dye again and NEVER trim your own hair. That lady is a part of my life that I truly treasure. She is worth every penny and amount of time that I give to her to keep my hair in order."
~ Renee B. (E-mail to the salon on 5/2/2010)