Written by Elle Marie Hair Studio
Monday, 16 April 2012 00:00
Starting Date with Elle Marie:
Beauty School/Years in the Industry:
Started at Quality Beauty College after my junior year of high school and worked through my senior year while taking two classes at my high school. I’ve been in the industry as a hairstylist since 2005!
- Razor cuts
- Cutting curly hair and showing you how to enhance the curl while styling
- Total looks/transformations
- Trendy men's cuts
- Fashion color
- Special occasion styling and upstyling
Passion for the Industry:
My passion comes from growing up with my grandma doing hair and realizing how empowered and confident I can be when I’m helping others look and feel beautiful.
Who Inspires Me?
- Other hairstylists inspire me
- People who are striving for knowledge
- People who use what they have and fight for more
Professional Development (Education)
- Redken, Framesi and Pureology
- In January 2012 I had the opportunity to attend the Institute of Courage in Topanga Valley, CA. For one week I was immersed in all things Sexy Hair. I am now an educator for Sexy Hair and get to travel all over Washington State spreading my knowledge and passion for hair and Sexy Hair.
- Trying new restaurants with my boyfriend
- Hiking with my boyfriend
- Silly teen angst drama TV
Favorite Products and Why:
Sexy Hair products are absolutely my favorite because they are versatile and extremely user friendly.
Last Updated ( Friday, 05 April 2013 16:35 )