Written by Elle Marie Hair Studio
Monday, 16 April 2012 00:00
Starting Date with Elle Marie:
Beauty School/Years in the Industry:
COBA Academy - Orange, CA
- Employee of the Quarter, Mill Creek - Winter 2012
- Styling and Updo's (Specializing in Weddings)
- Natural looking Cuts & Colors
Passion for the Industry:
My favorite thing is to help those bad experiences at the salon disappear by honestly LISTENING to your wants and needs. If you really just want 1/2" off that is what you are going to get! Most people have expectations or past experiences that give an image that they might not want. My favorite thing is to help open my clients eyes and let them know there are more options than what they are imagining and that I am here to listen as well as suggest new ideas to make you look your absolute best!
Who Inspires Me?
My clients: I love how everyone wants something different and each person see's every picture and style differently! Tabetha Coffey: because she has no hesitation to help each and every person grow and make things flow in the salon environment.
Professional Development (Education)
- So. Cap. Extension Certified
- Hot Heads Extension Certified
- B.E.S.T. education 2008-2009 in Orange, CA
- Redken Color class
- Pureology Cuttting and Product Knowledge class
- Long Beach, Las Vegas, New York IBS Hair shows & classes
- Working on my house
- Snow Skiing
- Water Skiing
Favorite Products and Why:
- PERFECT PLATINUM by Purology- I know there are products out there that smooth your hair but this product line actually penetrates the hair cuticle putting Protien back in and leaving it that salon soft that you always want.
- TOUSLE WHIP 04 by Redken - This is my go-to product when I have straight or curly hair to help define my ends and polish up the look of my style! It has a little bit of hold but is still very smooth to the touch.
- ROOT LIFT by Purology - This helps me get a light lift and lasts for my second day look!
I have been doing hair since 3 years old and pretty sure my chemistry project in High School was on Shampoo and Conditioner! My lifes passion has always been doing hair and I couldn't be happier where I am at now :) I grew up in Washington state and went to beauty school in Orange, CA and got all of my training and education in the Los Angeles and Orange County surrounding areas. I can't wait to hear your story!
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 14 November 2012 12:19 )