Start Date with Elle Marie:
Everett Community College of Cosmetology, Since 2010
- Multidimensional highlights
- Long layer haircuts
- Rich Brunettes
Passion for the Industry:
What I love about doing hair is that there is always something new to learn and not one person’s hair is the same. I love getting to know people and helping them get the style that works best for them.
Who Inspires Me?
My inspiration comes from other stylists who inspire me to be the best I can be in this industry. Clients also inspire me and keep me encouraged by being able to help them achieve the look they want.
Professional Development (Education)
- Redken Color Class
- Pureology cutting and product knowledge class
- Elle Marie Hair Studio Associate Training (trained under Lorry Green)
When I am not doing hair I love working on my house, having people over for BBQs and hanging out with my husband, daughter and our dog.
Favorite Products and Why:
- Redken Outshine – Because it adds shine to your hair without it weighing it down
- Pureology – Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo and conditioner
I love making people feel beautiful and love the way they look!
Monday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Tuesday 3:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday 3:00pm – 9:00pm