Start Date with Elle Marie:
- Redken Color Certified
- BS in Organizational Communications – Eastern Washington University 1999
- Cosmetology License – Shoreline Cosmetology, Spring 2001
- Certified Redken Colorist –
- Hotheads Extensions
- Chi Thermal Japanese Straightening
- Keratin Smoothing and Keratin Express
Who Inspires Me
I get so much inspiration from professional women (in real life and in the media).While, bright bold haircolor is fun and definitely has its place, I am most drawn to soft beautiful haircolor that is interesting and expensive looking (but doesn’t scream at you). I love to watch what CNN news reporters are doing style wise as well as women such as Dianne Lane, Dianne Keaton, and Katie Couric.
Passion for the Industry
I am insanely passionate about this industry! I love that there has been such a shift over the years to make creating beautiful hair truly a part of the fashion industry. What other career allows you to meet fun, interesting people and get to know them all the while making them love (and be able to work with) their hair?!?!
I have three children and enjoy our family time. We like crafts together and listening to my daughter’s stories about one day working with me at the salon! I also make sure to spend time with my girlfriends grabbing a glass of wine on the weekends or shopping!!
I work with a lot of short fine hair. While I love my guests with curly, thick hair I have an extensive amount of training in how to get the most out of fine limp hair. That partnering with my passion for beautiful color (and gray coverage) makes Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo and Conditioner a natural choice. Pureology also offers an AMAZING “Lustrous Volumizer” which in combination with the shampoo and conditioner gives fabulous volume.
- I believe firmly that great hair isn’t great if it doesn’t work for your lifestyle. Your hair should not only look good once every 6 weeks when you see your stylist.
- There is no age you “have to cut your hair short”.
- There are color techniques and home care products to make your hair appear thicker, longer, fuller, and shinier.
- If you want a change, go for it! All at once or over time.
Tuesday 9:00am – 9:00pm, 9:00am – 3:00pm (alternating weeks)
Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm