Start Date with Elle Marie:
Northwest Hair Academy, 9 years
- Heavy blonde foils
- Tone on tones and dimensional foils
- Fun and precision hair cutting
- Gorgeous dimensional brunettes!
Passion for the Industry:
I love meeting new people and hearing stories of family and friends. This industry has such a way of bringing people together! Plus, it’s not a bad deal when you get to do awesome hair on fun people!
Who Inspires Me:
I don’t know if I have a famour hair stylist inspiration. I think what inspires me the most is just getting to make someone’s day or getting to laugh with your co-workers because we are a little family unit. It’s so fun to be able to inspire people and be inspired by your guests and co-workers! Hair is just a fun job!!
Professional Development (Education)
- 2011 Redken Symposium (Las Vegas)
- 2010 Sam Villa “Cut Outs” (Elle Marie Mill Creek)
- 2010 David Stanko Color Class (Elle Marie Mill Creek)
- Pureology product knowledge classes
- 2011 Color & Know Why (Redken Exchange, New York City)
- Concerts and Broadway shows
Favorite Products and Why:
- Redken Guts – Awesome volume without leaving the hair sticky or heavy.
- Power Dressing – Gives lots of good hold to keep the style lasting.
- Control Creme – Great for taming down and smoothing any hair type!
- Outshine – Who doesn’t love some anti-frizz while adding shine?!
Tuesday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm (every other)