Start Date with Elle Marie
Milan Institute of Cosmetology, 2008
2018 Employee of the Year (Snohomish location)
- Rich Brunettes
- Short Textured Haircuts
- Multi-Dimensional Blondes
- Long Layered Haircuts
- Amazing Reds
Passion for the Industry:
What I love about this industry is there is always opportunity to grow. I love the girls I work with, and the amazing new and familiar people I see every day. It never gets boring! This profession allows me to be creative and artistic on a daily basis!
Who Inspires Me:
My Mom is my true inspiration although she is in heaven; she always pushed me to strive for the best and never take anything less.
Professional Development (Education)
- Certified Pureologist
- 2011 Redken Symposium (Las Vegas, NV)
- Sexy Hair Haircutting – Faye Judson
- Redken Hair Cutting – Sam Villa
My four legged fur babies… Horses (Mysterion & Lucian) and Dogs (Koda & Kimber). I love riding my 4 Wheeler at the Oregon Sand Dunes every year. The daddy’s girl side of me loves to go deer and elk hunting every year with my dad. The girly side of me LOVES shoes and make-up!
- Pureology Nano Works Shampoo and Conditioner – It does cost a pretty penny but it is worth every cent.
- Redken Guts 10 – It gives massive fullness without any sticky feeling.
- Redken Wax Blast 10 – It adds amazing texture without weighing your hair down.
Monday 7:00am – 9:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am – 9:00pm