Start Date with Elle Marie:
Gene Juarez Academy, 2004
- Grey Coverage
- Color Corrections
- Curly Hair
- Fine Hair
- Men’s Haircuts
- Women’s Haircuts
- Thermal Straightening
Passion For the Industry:
I love that I have been in this industry for over 10 years now and I still have so much more to learn. Every year I grow more and more. I have never felt stagnant in my career and I hope I never will. I love being apart of something that is always evolving and challenging me to keep up. I love having a career focused on fashion and beauty. I am able to build relationships with amazing clients, and meet new people all of the time.
Who Inspires Me:
Being a Redken Artist has really given me an opportunity to find some amazing mentors. The people in my career that inspire me are the ones who have accomplished so much and yet still have goals that they are working towards. I am inspired by hairstylists that are humble and full of knowledge. The type of client that inspires me to do my best work is someone who has confidence in my ability and a willingness to listen to my expertise. As an educator, I am very inspired by hair stylists all over the country who have been in the industry for many years and yet they are still wanting to grow and learn more. Being a part of Redken has really helped me be inspired everyday in my career.
- Redken Specialist
- Redken Balayage Certified
- Redken Color Certified
- Redken Design Certified
- 2009: Completed the Redken Artist Induction
- Support team for The Redken Color Academy
- 2009-Present: Support team for various Salon Centric Shows in the PNW
- 2009-Present: Attended Redken Artist Connection twice a year
- 2011: Support team for Redken Symposium (Las Vegas, NV)
- 2012: National Redken Artist Connection
- 2013: Winner of Ultimate Chromatics Contest for Symposium – Most Brilliant Red
- 2014: National Redken Artist Connection
Going to the theater, traveling, camping, doing anything adventurous with my friends and family. Dressing up crazy for no reason at all.
I have many favorite products. But my favorite must have product for my hair are:
- REDKEN Extreme Antisnap – Amazing heat protection and lightweight conditioning it provides while repairing damage.
- Redken Pillow Proof – It make my blowdry time so much faster and my style lasts a couple days longer.
I am so grateful for my loyal clients who have supported me throughout the year and given me the ability to have my dream career.
Tuesday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Thursday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday By Appointment