Start Date with Elle Marie:
Evergreen Beauty College, 2011
- Employee of the Quarter, Spring 2013
- International Business Student of the Year 2011 (3rd place)
- Brow Waxing
- Dimensional Foils
- Gray Coverage
- Heavy Blonde Foils
- Thick Hair
Passion for the Industry:
I have always known that I wanted to be a hairstylist and making people feel beautiful is definitely what I was meant to do. There is no better feeling in the world than seeing my guest’s face light up when they see their hair!
Who Inspires Me?
My coworkers inspire me more than anything! I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with so many amazing people. We are all constantly learning from one another while supporting each other’s growth!
Professional Development (Education)
- Pureology Certified, April 2014
- Redken Product Knowledge
- Sexy Hair Product Knowledge
- Sexy Hair Cutting Class
- 2012 Long Beach International Salon and Spa Expo (Long Beach, CA)
- 2011 Fashion Focus Hair Show (Bellevue, WA)
- Beautiful Hair
- Crafty Projects
- Make Up
Favorite Products and Why:
- Pureology – Strengthening Control: This is my favorite hairspray for a flexible hold. It makes your style last while protecting your color and adding a just a little bit of shine.
- Pureology – Highlight Stylist Gold Definer: I LOVE this styling product it adds smoothness, shine and texture with just the right amount of control while illuminating your highlights.
- Redken – Extreme: I love this whole line for repairing damaged hair.
- Redken – Powder Refresh: I didn’t like dry shampoo at all until I tried this one. It makes your hair feel clean and ‘refreshed’ while eliminating that oily shine so that you are able to wash your hair less and keep your style longer!
Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 9:00pm