Start Date with Elle Marie:
Gary Manuel Aveda Institute, 2007
I love working with grey coverage and multi-dimensional foils, finding a natural haircolor is my forte! I am great at cutting and styling fine thin hair.
Passion for the Industry:
I love being able to help someone feel great about themselves through the magic of my hands! A new hair cut and color can give you the confidence you need!
Who Inspires Me?
My mom inspires me. She is a strong independent woman who is loving and edgy all at the same time!
Professional Development (Education)
- Redken Color Certified
- 2009/2013/2017 Redken Symposium (Las Vegas)
- CHI Transformation Certified
- Redken and Pureology Trained
- Pureology Certified
- Kristie Valenzuela Front Desk Doctor
- Sexy Hair Training
- Sam Villa Cutting Class
- Jody Erickson Coloring
- Spending time with my husband and 2 sons.
- Yard Work
- Wine Tasting!
Favorite Products and Why:
- Redken Satin Wear – It’s a very basic everyday product and a heat protectant!
- Redken Ringlet 07 – Great for curls – defines and holds!
- Redken Guts – Works wonders for volume at the roots!