Start Date with Elle Marie:
Gene Juarez Academy, 2005
- Heavy blonde foils
- Multi-dimensional foils
- Rich brunettes
- Layered haircuts
- Regular & inverted bobs (variation of the bob)
- Great scalp massages!
Passion for the Industry:
I love meeting new people and hearing their life story! This industry allows you to be creative everyday and it never gets old, with a constant opportunity to grow.
I get very excited to do a full make-over! Knowing they want a change to be put in my hands to make them feel more beautiful and confident within themselves is very fulfilling.
Who Inspires Me:
A lot of my inspiration is drawin from the red carpet. It is also so fun and fulfilling to be able to inspire people form my knowledge and to be inspired by your guests and coworkers in the industry.
Professional Development (Education)
- Keratin Complex Smoothing Certification
- Foiling and Cutting Sexy Hair Certification
- 2009 Redken Symposium, Las Vegas, NV
- 2011 Redken Symposium, Las Vegas, NV
- Various Redken color and product classes
- 2010 David Stanko Class
- Pureology Certified
- Jody Erickson Coloring Class
- Sam Villa Cutting Class
After a long day behind the chair, I love a hot bubble bath, some good quality time with my husband and to take a walk with my dogs.
Favorite Products and Why:
- Redken Smooth Lock – An amazing smoothing product that does miracle work for medium to coarse hair.
- Redken Aerate – Great for fine to medium hair with awesome volume, grip and hold.
- Redken Body Full Instant Bodifier – Best for fine hair. Great product!
- Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner – A perfect everyday shampoo and conditioner for nearly everyone – making your hair so soft!
Monday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Wednesday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm