Thank you for your interest in the Elle Marie Hair Studio Model Program!
Elle Marie Hair Studio provides ongoing education that is required of our licensed stylists in order to further improve their hair dressing techniques while working at Elle Marie. To honor our passion for growth and development, we continue to train and develop new skills and trends for our senior-level Hairstylists, along with our requirement of new stylists to complete our 9-month Associate Training Program.
In order to obtain a position as a Stylist at Elle Marie, this Associate program is meant as an opportunity for future stylists to compliment the basic skills learned while they obtained their Washington State Cosmetology License.
If selected as a model for these advanced Stylists or Associates, you will have the opportunity to experience new and classic techniques and trends at an extremely reduced cost.
If you are interested in participating in this Model Program, please read through the Terms and Conditions below and complete the attached form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- • A consultation may be required prior to your scheduled appointment.
- • Your stylist will provide you with an estimate of how long your service appointment should last.
- • Any cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- • All services will be performed by a licensed cosmetologist.
- • Client participation in the Model Program will be revoked in the event of: failure to appear for a scheduled appointment, or failure to adhere to our policies.
- • If selected, you will be modeling for specific haircuts, styles, colors, or techniques and cannot alter the design.
- • If selected, you will be required to submit a separate Model Release form authorizing Elle Marie Hair Studio to use your image for any advertisement or in-store promotion.
- • Elle Marie Hair Studio accepts model applications from guests age 13 and up. For clients under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present for the duration of the service, or a separate consent form must be signed.
- • All current Safety and Sanitation protocols must be adhered to while in the salon.
- • The cost for Model Services varies depending on the service you are selected for. The Model Charges are as follows:
- ○ Haircuts – $20
- ○ Color Services – from $50
- ○ Extensions I-Tip, K-Tip, or Tape Tab – from $550
- ○ Extensions Volume Weft – from $410
- ○ Smoothing Services – cost varies and will be quoted by the stylist prior to your appointment.
- ○ Additional fees, including a $2 Environmental Service Fee, may apply to these appointments.
- • If selected as a model, you are able to take advantage of 40% off any home care products recommended by the stylist on the day of your service.
- • It is okay to tip your stylist! Tips are always appreciated, but never required.
To apply, please fill out and submit the form below. Please also include well-lit, in-focus, and un-filtered photos of the front, back, and sides of your hair.
We will contact you at the email provided if a need for a model with your hair specifications arises.