Start Date with Elle Marie:
Everett Community College, 2008
- Redken Color Certified
- Redken Balayage Certified
- Certified Pureologist
- Keratin Smoothing Services
- Hair extension certified
- Gray coverage haircolor
- Hair extensions
- Updos/Formal styling
Passion for the Industry
Growing up my Aunt was a hairdresser and it was always something that I was interested in. Becoming a stylist was something I wanted to do for a living at a young age. When I was still in high school I had an opportunity that allowed me to attend cosmetology school while continuing my education as a high school student. I loved it and graduated cosmetology school and high school with honors at the same time! I have been in the industry ever since.
Who Inspires Me:
I love getting inspiration from current trends and celebrity styles. Everyone does hair a little differently and I am always picking up new tricks and ideas from my coworkers and educators!
I am a lifelong atv/motorcross rider. I also love to spend time with my friends and family. My favorite thing to do in my free time is going to concerts and sporting events. I am a huge Seahawks fan!
Favorite Products and Why:
- Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner system – lightweight color protecting system that adds shine and manageability to all types of hair. It comes in different formulations so that even the finest of hair, like mine, can have amazing shiney looking hair!
- Purelology Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler – An amazing, lightweight leave in conditioner that works on all hair types not just blondes! Adds shine, detangles, and fills the damaged parts of your hair to help repair during the day.
- Redken Satinwear – A lightweight, thermal protectant blow dry styler. Leaves the hair soft and shiny without weighing your hair down, and will protect your hair from the heat of the blow dryer when it is wet. It can also help detangle your hair.
I started out at a large corporate chain salon and worked there for the first 5 years of my career. In my third year there I was promoted to assistant manager. I have enjoyed teaching color classes with that company and education has always been a major love for me in this industry. I am excited to be with a company now that values its employees, it’s comunity and continuing education. I am constantly attending higher education classes and I am always keeping up to date with the newest and best techniques as well as the latest and greatest products.
Wednesday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm