In accordance with the guidelines published by the CDC, we have implemented the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our team, our guests, and our community:
- • Effective March 12th, 2022, facial coverings are no longer required at Elle Marie Hair Studio.
- • Staff members and Guests are not required to wear a face covering, however they may choose to do so.
- • If you prefer your stylist to remain masked while in direct physical contact with you, we are happy to accommodate the request.
- • Due the close proximity we work in, some of our stylists may also request their guests to wear a mask while you are in direct physical contact. Please respectfully do so if asked.
- • Please ensure you are well and not experiencing any symptoms of illness before entering the salon.
SAFETY & SANITATION
- • We will continue to strictly follow all safety and sanitation standards for schools, cosmetologists, hair designers, manicurists, estheticians, master estheticians, barbers, instructors, salons/shops, mobile units and personal services as outlined by the Washington State Department of Licensing.
- • All service touch points, such as implements, workstations, and shampoo bowls, are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each guest.
- • All frequently-touched surfaced, such as door handled, counters, light switches, and restrooms, are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every 30-60 minutes.
CANCELLATION POLICY & NO SHOW FEES
Elle Marie Hair Studio requires a minimum of 24 hour’s notice for all reservation changes or cancellations.
We understand that appointments can occasionally slip your mind and therefore offer several reminders prior to your appointment. These include email reminders 5, 3, and 2 days prior, a text reminder 1 day prior, and a phone call for all color appointments 2 days prior.
Should you fail to show up for your appointment within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time, refuse to comply with the required Health & Safety measures, or fail to provide Elle Marie Hair Studio with the minimum required 24 hours notice for any changes or cancellations, a No Show Fee of 50% of the services scheduled will be charged to the credit card associated with your account for the first occurrence. If you do not have a credit card on file, a Booking Hold will be placed on your account until the balance is paid in full. This No Show Fee will increase to 75% upon the second occurrence, and 100% upon the third.
While Elle Marie appreciates all of our guests as a whole, our commission-based stylists rely on each and every guest to accommodate their own personal finances. If you are unable to attend an appointment, we would greatly appreciate your help in providing us as much notice as possible to allow our stylists to offer that time slot to other guests.